Mangorewa Kaharoa Te Taumata Trust assist with Grants and Scholarships to beneficiaries in the following areas:
- Education Grant (Annual applications open February)
- Kaumatua Grants (Provide contact details to Deloitte, November annually)
- Marae Grants (Tarimano and Haraki Marae)
2021 Tertiary Education Grants
APPLICATIONS NOW OPEN.
CLOSE 4PM FRIDAY 30 APRIL 2021.
Criteria for application:
To be considered for an education grant you must:
- Be in your 3rd year or higher of FULL time study in an NZQA (or overseas equivalent) approved course.
- Not have been a previous recipient of an education grant from Mangorewa Kaharoa Te Taumata Trust.
- Complete all necessary details found in the application.
- Have your whakapapa verified (signed) by the Shareholder.
- Upload ALL required supporting documents.
- Sign the Student Declaration to submit the application by the closing date.
Please click the link below to be redirected to the application form via the Deloitte Rotorua website and follow the online process to apply.